Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134 - Mum


Well since I didn't get to see my Mum for Mothers Day, today, I thought that my photo should be of the little man that made me Mum and made my Mum, Nanna. Hope that made sense.

On my second Mothers Day ever, Henry presented me with a card (complete with a badge that said "Awesome Mum" lol) and perfume. He also handed over the little painting he did for me at daycare. Henry loves handing presents out!

Commonly you hear that Mothers Day should be Mum's Day Off. Today I wouldn't have wanted a "Day Off" from being Henry's Mum. Among other things, Henry learned to say "Thank you Mummy" this morning and has been using it when I push his chair in or pass him things. How cute is that?

Happy Mothers Day!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 13: Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment