Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 138 - Snack


Mum and Dad brought these amazing mini bananas back from someone's backyard up north. They are the most amazing shade of yellow aren't they? They make shop bought ones look quite white in comparison. Strangely today was a day that I didn't snack at all, except for a muesli bar at recess and besides the fact that it would have made a boring picture, I was too flat out to photograph a muesli bar. (Got to love those 20 minute breaks, filled with photocopying, counselling children and waiting in line to use the coffee machine or microwave). So instead after dinner, I thought that this was a good enough reason to make banana split!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 17: Snack

No comments:

Post a Comment