Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 141 - Something You Can't Live Without



Good Living
is an act of intelligence,

by which we choose things
which have an agreeable taste
rather than those which do not.
Brillat-Savarin

It goes without saying that I can't live without my little family, so I decided to take another tangent for today's photo. After deciding a bottle of wine may make me sound a bit sad (!) I went with chocolate and I have to say it's true! A day without chocolate is usually, well, lacking something, isn't it?

Luckily as today was Mum's birthday we had a great chocolate fix with her birthday cake. I didn't have my camera handy, but you can see that photo on Dale's blog when he updates!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 20: Something That You Can't Live Without

No comments:

Post a Comment