Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 140 - A Favourite Place


I think for many people, their hometown would be classed as a favourite place. We went to Sydney this weekend for Mum's birthday dinner and this coincided well with the theme for today's photo. Interestingly, we happened to have a chat in the car when keeping an eye out for a sign and I was commenting that an I Heart Blacktown Tshirt (which I believe are sold by the Blacktown Council) would also be a suitable subject. Blacktown is also a place that has good memories for me and that I am proud of. Sydney is not all about it's beautiful harbour, Bondi Beach and famous landmarks, but rather, it is the place that I grew up, went to school and lived for the first 31 years of my life!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 19: A Favourite Place

No comments:

Post a Comment