Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 139 - Something You Made


I certainly don't sew very much at all. In fact the last bout of inspiration I had, ended with me handing over the dress I cut out so that Mum could have her overlocker back. I got my fully made dress handed to me a couple of weeks later.

One thing that I don't mind making is curtains. In one house I made curtains for 3 rooms as well as making a roman blind from scratch. These are the curtains in Henry's room. I love the colour and even bought extra to make curtains for Jenna's room too (on the to do list). The colour on Henry's wall is the same colour that I painted the rest of the bedrooms in the house. Other parts of the house are also now on the to do list. So many projects and so little time!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 18 : Something You Made

No comments:

Post a Comment