Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 130 - Something You Do Everyday


When I started thinking about the theme for today's photo, I realised how many things that there are that I do every single day! A lot of our lives are so routine that it all happens without thinking much about it. Anyhow, without a doubt, rarely a day goes by when I don't start the day with a cup of coffee, more than likely made by me. My favourite part each morning is when Henry points to each cup and says who it is for. Quite often as soon as Dale's is set on the table, he looks over his shoulder and hollers out, "Daddy!"

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 9: Something you do everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment