Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 128 - Someone Who Inspires You



I am not the kind of person who has heroes, nor do I have a mentor , so today's brief was tricky to fulfil. After a bit of thought, I came up with someone who has featured on my blog before and that is my friend Peta.

Many times I have thought of Peta, usually when I have been up in the middle of the night with a much younger crying Henry. The reason I have thought of Peta is that she has twins! When things have been really tough, I have reminded myself that Peta did this with two babies and she survived.

The other person in my picture, is Henry. Henry is the reason that I keep my blog going. When I am busy and feel like I don't have time to keep up with so many things, my blog is something that I know I have to press on with. After having my 2011 project printed into a book, I realised how worth it, it was to keep the project going, so that one day Henry can read all about my life and his childhood.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 7: Someone Who Inspires You

1 comment:

  1. What great inspiration to keep up with the blog. You have many years a head of you. Great keepsakes for Henry!

    ReplyDelete