Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 126 - Bird


Lots of people aren't big on birds and I am kind of one of them, although I really do like cockatoos and galahs. A couple of days ago I saw about 10 of each hanging out together and thought it would make a great photo... but wrong day for this theme. On a drive out to Googong this morning I didn't have my camera handy to snap a huge bird that must have been an eagle, that soared overhead.

Later in the day as we drove into the city for some shopping however, I did spot a little gang of cockatoos. Gang? I googled this... perhaps it is a pandemonium of cockatoos, or it could be a cacophony apparently. I snuck up on them to get a few photos.

I know cockatoos get a bad rap, but I love their sense of fun!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 5: Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment