Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 123 - Skyline


With a half hour window this afternoon between a physio appointment and pilates I had to get a photo of the skyline today. I took a very quick driving and walking tour around Queanbeyan  and after taking a few shots, I finally remembered a little church that I had seen a little while ago. At the time I thought it would be good to photograph. I took a couple of photos that I really like, but looking now, I think it is more of a roofline, than a skyline.

So instead, here's my alternative! Taken from Lanyon Drive this morning, looking across to Canberra, which you can just see on the left, in the distance.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 2; Skyline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment