Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 127 - You


Well it isn't often that I appear on my own blog, but the theme for the 6th day of May was you... which I guess really means... me!

So this is a self taken portrait of me at Lake George this afternoon on our way back from the Pumpkin Festival at Collector. It isn't my favourite photo of the day, but for this month at least, I will be trying to stick to the theme.

We had a beautiful day at Collector which was mostly sunny and warm, but when we stopped at the Lake George look out on the way back it was freezing cold and windy. Maybe that is why I am pulling a funny face in this pic!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 6: You

1 comment: