Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 129 - A Smell You Adore


I will admit that I am a bit of a perfume addict. I just can't walk by a duty free without getting something. These are the Top 5 Smells That I Adore at the moment... well they are the five that I wear most; Princess, Miracle, D&G Red, Daisy and JPG Woman. 

Aside from perfumes, there are many other things I could have taken photos of; Henry's hair, Dale, a variety of food items from baking fruit cake to the slow cooker at the end of the day, when you can nearly smell it from the driveway, stores like Lush, Dusk or Bakers Delight or freshly brewed coffee. I did joke to Dale that my photo would be of nail polish today, but that is just a familiar smell that I put up with willingly!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 8: A Smell You Adore

No comments:

Post a Comment