Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 132 - Kitchen


I've already used a picture of both my own kitchen and my dream kitchen on the blog this year, so I had to try and find something different today. Henry and his Nanna Glenda spent some time peeling and cutting up apples to make an apple tarte tatin for dessert tonight. Apple is one of Henry's earliest words and he listened keenly as Nanna told him all the things that you can do with apples, at the same time as helping to put the peeled ones in the bowl. He clinked glasses with Nanna afterwards (she with a glass of wine and he with a cup of apple juice). Oh and the tarte tatin worked out better than my last one which was more a toffee tart!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 11: Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment