Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 144 - Technology


It was a long day at the Q Theatre today with our year 2 choir. We had about 65 kids there from 11.30am until 8.30 when we came off stage post finale. The kids were fabulous in their matinee performance and did a great job of singing our two songs; Koolari and Octopus' Garden. I have to say though that by the night time performance there were many onstage yawns! I am hoping that since they are only little, it was considered cute?!

The picture above is some of the backstage lighting gear and it was a rare opportunity to take my photo today!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 23: Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment