Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 124 - Something You Wore Today


With today's theme being Something You Wore Today I wasn't looking forward to taking my own photo to show what I wore today!

Luckily opportunity presented itself before we arrived home tonight, when I opened the back door of the car to see Henry wrapped in the scarf that I wore today.

My bright green silk scarf was bought in Vietnam and I always wish that I had bought a couple more in different colours, because we really did see them everywhere in a wide variety of hues. There are only so many things you can bring home though. It really is a favourite clothing item of mine.


To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day3; Something You Wore Today

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this scarf before. Maybe we can bring you a new one from Vietnam later in the year. It's interesting seeing what you make of each day's theme compared to that of someone else I know who's doing it. For example, she had a Peace rose when the theme was Peace.

    ReplyDelete