Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 - Just How I Wanted It... Part 1!


Have you ever seen those magazine shoots of a beautiful room where they might have a pretty, fluffy dog as a little accessory? Well our dogs are nothing like that, preferring to run around like bezerkos and finally giving me about 0.3 of a second to take this photo of our newly arranged lounge room! Somehow Dale agreed to help me with this today and I am so happy with the result.

Two things I have realised:

1. Corner lounges are super comfy but not really very versatile when it comes to rearranging furniture
2. Often the obvious way to set up your furniture does not look as good as it could when you really think about alternatives

We have lived here for about 3 and a half years and the lounge has always been in the back left corner which is where it was kind of plonked on moving day.

Our plan is to set up a tiny table in the far right corner for Jenna to have her computer (somewhere where we can keep an eye on it) and to get a few more photos on the wall that I have been meaning to get framed;  and then we will be done. I am hoping that today's photo will be the first in a series of attempts at reorganisation of our house over these holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment