Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25 - Tandem Post... What's In Your Glovebox?


The other day, Dale showed me a picture on Facebook that basically pointed out the difference between how clean a woman's car is, compared to a man's, which gave me the idea for today's tandem post... who do you think had the most rubbish in their glovebox? Me or Dale? You can see the results of his glovebox photo over at Another Project 366 Sheep Joins the Herd.

So here are the contents of my glovebox in some detail.

1. Sat nav with fleecy bag, not working at the moment because I broke the cord
2. Birthday card from 5M, given to me in 2009
3. One blue biro
4. One glasses cleaning cloth
5. An unidentified charger for something or other
6. An empty chip packet, cheese and onion flavour
7. Strand of green beads from Dale's work Christmas party some years ago
8. Bart Simpson CD case (used to be Dale's - now filled with any CDs we have 2 copies of, for long drives when the iPod battery is flat)
9. Assorted plastic items - CD tray, ziplock bag and a wrapper
10. Two expired gym membership cards
11. Plastic cap for iPod cord
12. Dale's business card which says I Heart You on the back
13. Collection of shells from a trip to Eden
14. Pile of random receipts
15. Pile of random papers, including a photocopy of Mum's birth certificate and an indemnity form from Phillip Island (thanks Dale)
16. Hottest 100 Volume 15 cover, Freebie Aus Music CD that came in the SMH about 8 years ago, AC/DC Live and Gotye CDs
17. Ten Cents
18. Reflector from Dale's trailer
19. One I nearly missed because you almost can't see it in the picture... a set of Nokia earphones, which might be Dale's because I don't think I have ever owned a Nokia!

So what's in your glovebox? Feel free to share and link back!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I would list the contents of mine, but I am afraid if I open the glovebox I may never be able to close it again :)

    ReplyDelete