Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27 - Tell Me it isn't Over?


I think it every time, but I really could have gotten so much more done if I had just had one more week! It was back to school for NSW teachers today and on the menu for us, was mostly CPR and First Aid. It was a little creepy to walk back into the library after morning tea to find these half bodies lying around everywhere, but I guess practice makes perfect. I just hope that I only ever need to do this in a practice situation.

After one day, as most people know, it pretty soon feels like you never left. Here we go again!

2 comments:

  1. It would be creepy, especially seeing the baby size one. We do this on the two last SDD's of the year. Oh yes and I am with you, maybe just another week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel sad having to do CPR on the baby one :(

    ReplyDelete