Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11 - Tricky Trailer


So this morning, Jenna and I decided to brave the tip. I also had to brave driving with a trailer on the car, with the possibility of having to reverse (something I have never done before). We managed our two trips pretty well, despite all the wind and dust that was about, and got rid of all of the green waste from the front yard makeover on Monday. Getting the trailer off the tow bar was the only real challenge, as I somehow missed that part of the quick tutorial Dale gave me before he left for work. Seemed so obvious once I called him and asked what the trick was! On a day where I was aiming to be on time to a lunch outing, I was grateful, for being patiently waited for!

2 comments:

  1. Belinda you are braver than I. I refuse to EVER drive with the trailer on, the fear of reversing is too nerve-racking for me. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda... not sure how quick I would be to do it again!

    ReplyDelete