Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13 - Donna Hay's Pavlova


After being very happy with my first ever 'white' pavlova a couple of weeks ago, I decided to make another since I had 4 egg whites still left over from making ice-cream earlier in the week. I say a white pavlova because I had only ever made Nigella Lawson's chocolate pav (which I have made very regularly  over the years.) I used the Donna Hay recipe on the side of the cornflour box to make this. I am yet to try another recipe given to me by Sue at work for Flo Bielke-Peterson's pavlova, but it only needs 2 egg whites and I had 4 to use up. We took this one with us, in the car, to Sydney for dinner tonight. As I was occupied with Henry, Dale decorated and proudly presented 'his' pavlova to the table. Thanks Dale, it was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I'll say it again..you are so clever - as is Dale obvioulsy :)

    ReplyDelete