Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17 - I Pick My Own Grapes, Thank You!


I thought it was about time for another photo of Henry today and I played around with the image a little using pixelmator, which is a new app that I am trying to get the hang of.

Henry hasn't eaten grapes much before so this afternoon I was extra careful, filling a little bowl with grapes plucked off the stalk and then carefully sliced in half. Of course he was more interested in my grapes because it was so much more fun picking them off the stalks! He even had a few extras after his dinner tonight.

1 comment:

  1. lol, this reminds me so much of Cam as a baby...Ab used to peel her grapes for her and when older even peel the sausage skin off her sausages....baby number 3 gets his grapes on the stalk and in the plastic bag lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete