Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 121 - Henry's Wardrobe


With Henry's late sleep yesterday we never made it to the shops, even though that had been the plan. I really wanted to get him some new winter pyjamas and a couple of long sleeve T-shirts so I went over to Target this afternoon after work.

I never thought that I would enjoy buying clothes for Henry as much as I do, mostly because there is not as much of a range available for boys, compared to girls' clothes. However,  I probably wouldn't get such good value for my money if I had had a daughter instead, because mostly all the chain stores think that all little girls should be in pink... everyday, every clothing item, all the time. By the way, Henry has worn pink a couple of times... it suits him, in a manly way :)

3 comments:

  1. Logan loves pink and also purple, I think it's the blonde hair and blue eyes which enhances the colour. Matt on the other hand hates pink and refuses to wear it and it only took my 14years of marriage to get him into a purple tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these t-shirts? They're very close up and so it's hard to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pyjamas... check bottoms and a red top :)

    ReplyDelete