Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 107 - Spare Room Gets a Much Needed Makeover


It is my intention to not show too much in this photo, because I would rather show the whole finished room later, but as it was what filled my day today, it had to be my photo subject! With Dale's Mum Glenda on hand to help, we covered all of the egg yolk yellow feature wall (what were they thinking?) that was just like the yellow feature wall in the main bedroom (now covered and replaced with a metallic paint). We decided that the spare room didn't need a metallic wall, so it will all be done in the same colour. I love the metallic paint that we chose for our room and it was a lot of fun to apply, but I do know that one day it will be difficult for someone to paint over and it was easier today to do the whole room in one colour. Thanks to Glenda for all of her help, especially when I may have caused the big 10L paint can to spring a leak down the seam...

No comments:

Post a Comment