Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 116 - Beginning Pilates



After a quiet Anzac Day holiday at home with the heater on, I have to admit that I did not feel like going out for my first Pilates class which started at 5pm. As a further part of my mission to get those separated abs back together after having Henry, I have signed up for 10 weeks in a beginner class. Luckily, even though all of the other classes are full, 5pm must be an unpopular time, as there are only three of us in the class. I am not fussed by this, as it means we should get more one on one time with the physio.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to give Pilates a go. Before I did my ankle in I use to do Yoga at my gym, but they don't have Pilates. I haven't been back to a Yoga class or ball strength class as I can' bend my ankle, twist or turn on it or hold a lot of weight for an extended period of time. I miss these classes.

    ReplyDelete