Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 108 - Peta's Birthday Portrait


Happy Birthday Peta!

Peta and I went and had coffee this morning at Art Oven in Manuka and followed up the coffee with a little trip to the portrait gallery. Having not really been for a good look there before (even though I have been there a couple of times) we were looking forward to enjoying the collection. Additionally we were very happy to find that the National Photographic Portrait Prize 2012 was currently on exhibit. You can see the photos that were on display here. I had a few favourites, including Mum by Christopher Pearce, Romela by Regan Kennedy, Frog Hunter by Mathew Abbott and Nikki and Nick by Emma Phillips. The one I liked most though was Caravan Kids by Jennifer Stocks.

Outside the exhibit, Peta and I enjoyed playing with the photo corner which had been set up for taking our own portraits! Here is Peta in her birthday portrait. I look forward to seeing what she has come up with for my portrait!

No comments:

Post a Comment