Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 98 - Kitchen of My Dreams


So at this stage maybe it is a bit of a dream, but Dale and I had planned to look at some display homes this weekend. There is a new land release coming up in the Canberra area very soon and it has gotten us both thinking about building a house for the first time. It is very inspiring looking at all of these beautiful houses and looking at how fashions in homes change has been interesting as well. We do have a big house already, but I always find that the utility areas such as the laundry, kitchen and walk in robe could be bigger. This is the kitchen of the house that has captured my heart at this stage... with all that storage for appliances and even 'a butler's kitchen' (seems that is one of the latest things), I can just see myself cooking up a storm in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment