Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 120 - Time Management



Time management worked out really well today. Earlier in the week I had started painting the room with help from Glenda, I had spent some time another afternoon finishing off the first coat (except for the big section behind the very heavy bed) and then the project had stalled.

With Henry usually going down for his sleep at 12 noon, I coordinated things with Dale so that I was free to start painting at 11am. By noon, as I painted I listened to Henry singing away in bed to himself and listing all the people in our family (Mummmeeee.... Daaaddeeee..... 'Naa! - That's Jenna for those not in the know). By about 5 minutes to 1, he finally went quiet and slept for a peaceful two hours, just in time to wake when I was washing out the brushes.

I am really happy with how the room looks, but will wait until all the furniture is put back into place before taking photos.

1 comment: