Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56 - A Day at the Show!


I have only been to the Canberra show once before and somehow I had in my head that it was pretty small (I even had it aligned with the Blacktown Show in my head somehow). Turns out I was wrong, as I found out later, that about 90 000 people had gone over the weekend. Henry loved the baby animal farm. I was looking forward to taking him in there and as all of his favourite books are animal ones I thought he would like it! I have to say that I was impressed by his animal noises! He knows all the animal sounds, even though he has only seen farm animals in pictures and he matched them all up to the real life ones, only stopping with a bit of a pause when we saw the alpacas who got a bit of a baa baa, neigh neigh. No, he wasn't quite sure what they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment