Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37 - Lemonade Scones


After telling myself all day to not forget to buy something for Tuesday morning tea, I promptly stopped at Woolies and forgot to buy something for morning tea! Lemonade scones are such a great back up and I have often made them for morning tea when I don't have a lot of time on my hands. In fact I even once made them in the morning before school. Of course that was pre-Henry.

The recipe is easy; One cup of lemonade, one of cream, 3 of SR flour. Mix together and roll out to 2cm thick. Have some extra flour on hand in case the mix is too sticky. Use a scone cutter to cut them out and place on a tray, brush with egg (I used milk since I had no eggs) and bake for 10 - 15 mins at 220C. Eat with lashings of jam and cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment