Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48 - A Late Valentines Day


Many people that know me, would know that my favourite flowers are gerberas. As Dale doesn't usually 'do' flowers, I was very surprised to see him hop out of the car after his trip to Melbourne today with a big bunch of gorgeous, multicoloured gerberas for me in his hand. Due to a lack of organisation (as Dale put it) we were in agreeance when we decided to delay Valentines Day until Friday. This meant that we were able to enjoy a great dinner (at home) with some great wine influenced by Dale's dinner in Sydney last week. In other news, Dale's trip to Melbourne led to a deposit on a car for him... so a successful day in all!

2 comments:

  1. Very artistic but did you take a photo of ALL the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE gerberas too! The colours are so bright, beautiful and inviting.

    ReplyDelete