Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34 - Bye Bye Boat


I finished my first week back at work quickly this afternoon, and went down to the front of the school to wait for Dale with the orange duo! It seems that Dale has a pretty definite buyer lined up in Sydney for the boat and so we set off on this rainy afternoon, straight from Queanbeyan. Dale probably wouldn't be selling the boat if it wasn't for the fact that it hasn't been in the water for almost 2 years (too many hobbies involving motors?) and I bet he will have regrets when he sees it off. However, I am looking forward to getting the garage cleared a little more so that we can fit at least one car in there. Now I know that Dale will be thinking, "Belinda should do something about her piano" but I promise that there are plans on that count!

No comments:

Post a Comment