Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35 - Car Shopping


So with the boat sold in the morning, the afternoon was left open for a bit of car shopping for Dale. With a bit of an idea of the car he wanted, we went and looked at two; one in Thornleigh and the other in Leichhardt. I enjoyed the drive from Thornleigh to Leichhardt, as we came into the city the opposite way that I am used to. Driving over the Harbour, we saw the Diamond Princess docked and waiting. I don't think I have ever actually seen such a huge ocean liner like that - absolutely huge, but I wasn't ready with my camera! I did take a bunch of interesting shots, however crossing the Anzac Bridge and this is one of them. Although we did not drive away with a new car, Dale did get a better idea of which car he wants and Henry had a great afternoon playing with Nanna and Opa at home!

1 comment: