Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 43 - Kinzie's Baptism and the Amazing Navigator


I left in such a rush this morning to get to Kinzie's baptism that my camera was not the only thing I left behind (thanks Jenna for the loan of your camera for this post church pic!). I also left behind my handwritten directions to get to the church in Evatt. I have trouble getting around Canberra without the sat nav and I still haven't gotten a replacement connection cable. Anyhow, without my directions or my street directory, I picked up Jenna and borrowed her mum's directory. From here on in, Jenna should be known as the Amazing Navigator. From the back seat she directed me without one wrong move to the other side of Canberra to a suburb I had never been to! A trip across town without the sat nav or Dale (who is an excellent alternative) could have been a disaster, but we were only 2 minutes late in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment