Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 179 - The Eternal Quest for Order


In my eternal quest for order, one thing that I have sorted recently is the laundry shelves! I don't know who would have thought that laundry shelves should be open, or if they used to have doors, but they have always looked messy. I bought the Laundy and House tin from Aldi a couple of weeks ago when they appeared in their catalogue. I have seen similar ones in either Kmart or Big W as well. Then I  got my hands on two sets of baskets from Big W. The baskets are actually plastic, but they look so good, you can only tell by touching them. I think the plastic is a good idea for the laundry. Finally a place to store all those cleaning products, the multiplying green shopping bags and other paraphernalia!

No comments:

Post a Comment