Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 167 - Love Your Camera!


Peta and I were very much looking forward to today as we had both arranged to do a photography course taught by Angie Baxter, called Love Your Camera. The main aim of the day was to use your DSLR to shoot manually rather than only ever using it on auto. As I haven't had it long and had struggled to get my head around the manual settings, today was fabulous.

Peta and I drove over to Lanyon Homestead (what a beautiful setting) quite early for a Saturday and once we got past the cows blocking the road (yes they do move if you beep gently) we were all set to learn.

This little yellow duckie was one of our models for the day. The rest of the day we had to use ourselves. Here he is in the woolshed.

1 comment:

  1. I can see a similar theme and possibly a similar model for the day!

    ReplyDelete