Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 171 - An Impossible Task


Today's impossible task was "Fave Photo You Have Ever Taken". Well with 22000 images on my computer, I gave up fairly quickly. I take a fairly big number of photos, almost every day. I always take at least a couple for photo a day and for this blog. After a bit of though and sifting, I realised it was like fishing for a needle in a haystack. I have been taking photos since my first ever camera (a little pastel blue one that took film) and so instead, here is a selection of current favourites on the fridge. They probably aren't as current as they could be, but the selection reflects the excitement I had in taking photos in Henry's first year.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't their first year of life so interesting and fascinating. There is ALWAYS something new that they learn, do or produce a new expression. I scrapbooked my favourite shots of their first year and many years after, except for Logan who has suffered with my working full time.

    ReplyDelete