Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 169 - Something You Don't Know About Me


Today's photo challenge topic was "Something That One Knows About You" and I liked the picture that I took, so decided to blog it here too. After Saturday's photography course I have been keeping my camera in manual mode and have learnt lots as well as having enjoyed the results.

So yes, I collect stamps. Well, not really I guess. It's not like I have an album or anything (these days at any rate). Hey I don't even soak them off the envelopes and I keep them in an old biscuit tin. After collecting stamps as a child, I have never been able to throw them away as an adult. You don't actually get a lot of mail anymore with stamps, so I don't have a huge number either. I have always thought that if I had a child who wanted to collect them, then I could start them off with what's in the tin! So far Henry likes looking at the pictures and playing with them, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment