Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 192 - A Letter


I took so many photos today that it was so hard to choose one. In the morning Peta and I went around to Sarah's house to do a proper photo shoot (proper for us anyway!) where we spent an hour photographing Cooper. In the afternoon I took Dale, Henry and Jenna out into the yard and got some great family shots as well. I have chosen a photo of a letter today though, which was part of the Photo A Day Challenge for July. It is about 5 years since we lost Nan, so I thought that since she has probably been the person that has written me the most proper letters ever, that I would take a shot of one of hers. I love to see her handwriting again. This letter is from 1991 (yes, 21 years ago) when I see postage was only 43c. Nan would often tell me many things over and over, stories of what she had won at the club and also jokes and riddles which we swapped for a long time when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment