Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 190 - A Productive (and Expensive) Day


Today was a big day of work and the beginning of a really big week. With Dale back from his trip yesterday afternoon, we had set aside Monday and Tuesday to get a few things done about the house, before Dale and I go back to work. First up today was the shower repair man at 7.30 am to degrout and reseal the shower. An hour later 4 men turned up to remove the hanging bough in our tree. It was hard to get it to show up in the photo that I took so early in the day, but basically if it got really windy, theoretically it could have fallen out and done some serious damage, so it had to go. Later in the day the carpets were being steam cleaned so we also had furniture to move. I don't know how I actually have time to go to my paid job!

No comments:

Post a Comment