Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 247 - Being an Organised Housewife


So I am not a housewife, but even so, I love the ideas on The Organised Housewife's blog. This month The Organised Housewife is running a 20 Day Challenge to Clean and Organise your home. I don't know if I will be able to keep up or complete everything, because I can't start any of the main tasks until after 8.30pm, but there are always up and coming school holidays available to finish it off. Tonight's task was to clean the kitchen... REALLY clean it. I got rid of every bit of clutter, cleaned the cupboard fronts, the stove and under the sink. I put the rangehood filter in the dishwasher (there's a handy hint for you) and generally got it all looking good! Now the challenge is to clean it up every evening straight after dinner, before collapsing on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment