Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 238 - Park Adventure


This morning Henry and I headed down to the park for a photo session and although I took so many pics today that I really like, this one has to be the standout favourite. I love the fun expression on his face! Henry had a great time, mostly playing on the slippery dip, avoiding aggressive swans and running around trying every bit of equipment he could find!

Remember in the movie, About a Boy, how the kid throws a loaf of bread at a duck and it hits the duck? The duck doesn't make it apparently, and I nearly found out how easy that could be to do, today. Let's just say, that those aggressive swans made me get rid of our bread a little bit too quickly. I didn't hit one, but I also didn't think it would be a near miss when I threw it in a hurry!

2 comments: